- Before Birth -- The female infanticide -- girl child being killed for no fault of hers -- Who was responsible for it -- the Father (male) -- His X Chromosome instead of Y decided the whole thing -- then why is she being killed! Why does not the responsible Father get the rebuke of all (if at all someone has to be killed for this stupid reason).
- After Birth -- Child abuse -- innocent child unaware of this wild forest and carnivorous beasts roaming around -- bears the brunt -- WHY? -- Why should not these beasts be burnt?
- Child Labor -- Missing her right to education and bearing with elderly chores -- Why should the child suffer -- Why not the Employer?
- Child Marriage -- The girl who wishes to study and make her career -- being thrown in front of a male in the form of a bride to bear the brunt of this ridiculous tradition at a tender age -- Why should not the parents of both the boy and the girl be punished?
- Gender Discrimination Among Siblings -- Girls directed by the parents to be docile and boys allowed to do anything they wish to with full elan -- it is this discrimination right from childhood which later on leads to eve teasing and other abuses hurled by boys in their youth.
- Dowry Harassment -- One of the prime evils of all times -- The girl completes the boy after marriage -- and bears his children -- then what for is she paying the dowry to him and his family?
- After Marriage -- The wife and husband are the two pans of a scale which should be proportionately balanced at all times -- then how come our society always expects girls to adjust to keep everything alive in their life? Why all the calmness is expected from her (and that also rewardless) and all the aggression is the birth right of the male? -- Why do men feel elated after venting out their frustration on women -- What is it that holds back men from accepting their misdeeds and correcting them gracefully?
To guide the would - be parents not to imbalance the sex ratio and parent their boys in such a manner that they value gender equality with applause.