Here are some view points about Love which probably can help you all demystify this mystery to some extent ( if you desire to do so ) :-
- Love is ---
- Those with an Ego cannot experience Love.
- True Love is totally unselfish and comes with a feeling of oneness experienced always as Bliss.
- True Love is the bliss which flows through us like an endless stream of emotions in which everything is immersed including ourselves.
- Love the person not for who he/she is but for who you are when you are with him/her.
- Love isn't about becoming someone else's 'Perfect Person' but about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.