- No one can experience Love without a feeling of Oneness.
- Just because someone doesn't love you in the way you expect them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they have got.
- Admire the person not for who he/she is but for who you are when you are with him/her.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that They Are On The Same Side.
- You don't need to be on the same wavelength to succeed in Marriage, you just need to be able to ride each other's waves.
- Surrender in the form of submission may not be defeat but acceptance.
- Peace & Happiness are not the absence of conflict from life but the ability to cope with it.
- Never walk out on a quarrel with Your Wife as she is Your Life.
- Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There is too much fraternizing with the enemy.
- The ultimate test of a relation is to disagree but still hold hands.
- Love the person the most, when he deserves it the least because that is when they need it the most.
- It is foolish to experience Hate when one can experience Love.
Thursday, 27 June 2013
From A Mother To A Son...
12 Golden Precursors For A Son To Lead A Prosperous & Peaceful Marriage With His Wife Who Comes To Transform His House Into A Home...