Accidentally, the boy acquires superpowers and becomes a superhero. But he doesn’t realize the presence of his powers and thus doesn’t know how and where to use them. Despite gaining superpowers, the boy is terrorized of heights.
He is quite an obedient boy and abides everything his mother tells him. He is deeply concerned about society, nature, and environment. He is an Indian Superhero and the story moves around the fundamental issue of pollution. In severe crisis, it is our hero who steps forward to save the town.
The villain Raka (Nathan Jones) is an ill-willed person who intends to aggravate the damage caused by pollution in the city. So when Raka decides to harm the innocent civilians by using pollution as his weapon, our superhero decides to fight him and save the people and his city.
- A Flying Jatt presents India’s first flying Superhero
- The story of a Superhero and a Supermom
- Superpowers and Super Dance Moves make our Superhero extraordinary
- Our Superhero is the youngest among all
- A Jatt who Flies
- Superhero by accident
- Chores and the ‘चोरs’
- A superhero with a conscience
- A superhero with a child’s heart
- He is coming to meet you