Monday 2 November 2015

Luxurious Comfort In My City...

The first Win of 2016 at IndiB comes around as a gratification from Cleartrip! :)




Cleartrip IndiBlogger Contest Winner


~~~

Everybody's welcome here 
Everybody welcome to my city 
We ain't got no worries here 
I know you're gonna like it in my city 
You know you got a friend in me 
You ain't gonna wanna leave 

~~~ 

Surprisingly enough, this chorus from Priyanka's single rings true, every time I am prompted by a fellow blogger, or for that matter, any tourist who's exploring my city, Delhi to let them in on the experience of a resident. 

Now is the age of reviews. Categorically for the Travel industry - logistics, experiences, memories - all rely largely on word of mouth. 

The other day, my better half, Mr. J was busy boasting of a new FAM trip he had been invited to. Excitedly, he sat down, listing the regions he had, left to leave a footprint on, encompassing the Indian soil. 

The Seven Sisters,
The Peninsula Focal, 
Western Islands, Noble, 
And, My Ignorant Mister! 

The Seven Sisters of the East, the Central state of Madhya Pradesh and the Western islands of Lakshadweep were those left unexplored. Leave aside the trip in question, he had started day-dreaming of these picturesque locations soon enough. 

~~~ 

Well, it ought to be me to burst his bubble, ain't it? 
I added another city's name, much to his surprise! 

It should not take you long to comprehend that he would be taken aback by the mention of only one such city, and that would be our capital city, and hometown - New Delhi. 

Why, I was quick to question - 'Are you well versed with your own city, leave alone other regions of the country?' 

An even quicker Yes from him prompted me to drag him into the ring. :D 

We embarked on an intellectual city tour of sorts, thereafter. Multiple rapid fire rounds centered around the A to Z of Delhi were discussed. 

Out of the many points of discussion, one of them was about the extensive variety of hotels in and around the city. 

He very conveniently drew a parallel between regions of the country and areas of Delhi. 

Since the Eastern, Western and Central frontiers of the country were untouched, he prompted me to choose my three best hotels, In My City - one from each cardinal direction in the city. 

It wasn't so difficult as I resorted to surfing the ClearTrip App on my smartphone! :) 

It was as easy as choosing the city, and sorting the hotels, basis locality. 

I arrived at my best list and ousted my better half, quite easily. 

  • Kempinski Ambience Hotel, Maharaja Surajmal Road
  • Taj Palace Hotel, Diplomatic Enclave
  • Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar 

These three hotels located in East, Central and West Delhi, respectively offer that desired amalgamation of comfort and luxury when opting for a stay In My City... 

Luxurious Comfort, as I like to call it is what is #KuchHatke

The Taj Palace is my most favorite. If you would wish to let go of yourself, and indulge in some royal pampering for yourself and your loved ones, Taj Palace would be the hotel to put your heart to. 




Classy interiors and a regal ensemble are what imparts that elegance to a premier property in the heart of Delhi. Top-notch location with top-notch amenities, and catering to each guest as one of their own. What else could one wish for? 




I would personally recommend a dining experience at Kafe Fontana, where a burst of colors is an aesthetic treat while the aroma of good food and the edge of live cooking add zing and zest to what satiates your appetite. 


~~~ 

The Kempinski Ambience would be the most preferred choice if putting up in East Delhi. This property has been tastefully set up within close proximity of the Yamuna Sports Complex to provide easy access to the Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple. 


The luxurious recreational facilities at Kempinski Ambience take you on a journey of tranquility and peace. Take some time off to relax in the pool or soothe your senses at the Shanaya Spa, indulging in Asian and European therapies. 


~~~

Radisson Blu, on the other hand, embodies what the perfect location for a hotel should be. It scores on all given parameters - being pocket-friendly, proximity to shopping hubs, boasting of prim and proper facilities, and providing an opportunity for gourmet indulgence, in the form of Cupcakes

Yes, surely the edible ones - rather gourmet ones, being offered at the in-house Pastry Shop - sweet and savory delights! 



Moreover, the elegant designs of a Neo-Gothic era, Radisson's majestic decor is a perfect blend of ancient splendour and modern appeal. A harmonious blend of contemporary design and upscale exteriors is what would appeal to the senses, here. 


~~~ 

Who would possibly miss to applaud such tasteful selections in keeping with the modern yet archaic outlook of the city of New Delhi? Given a chance, I too would want to plan a day's escapade to these Luxuriously Comfortable Hotels In My City... 

Mr. J was clearly amazed when I had opted the best of Three Worlds while matching up to the tasteful exuberance of luxurious, yet comfortable properties In My City... 

So, when are you visiting? :) 

Everybody's welcome here 
Everybody welcome to my city 
We ain't got no worries here 
I know you're gonna like it in my city 
You know you got a friend in me 
You ain't gonna wanna leave 

~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!