Launching a revolutionary collaboration of the likes of HP India and Bang & Olufsen Play.
Wednesday, May 27.
This is what the invite stated - Witness the alliance between the pioneers of technology and maestros of music.
And, it did not take me long to decide that I was in for a mid-week techno-musical extravaganza, especially when I had been personally invited by Mr. Ketan Patel, Director, Personal Systems, PPS, HP India. Also, Mr. Gaganmeet Singh, CEO, Bang and Olufsen India, was there to seal the venture of unveiling the new range of HP Pavilion Notebooks.
As always, being my punctual self, I reached the venue well in time. Though Indian Stretchable Time made me wait, the wait was well worth it as the audience were greeted by the musical prowess of the MIDIval Punditz - Gaurav Raina and Tapan Raj.
- refined Uni-body design with premium metal-like finish on the outside
- superior gradient dual tone finish on the inside
- full HD screen - 1920 X 1080 px, which provides an outstanding, detailed, and crisp picture quality
- latest fifth generation Intel® Core™ processors
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
- 4 GB Gaming Graphics
- Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display
- customizable back-lit keyboard with six programmable function keys
- The HP Pavilion 15 Notebook with the B&O Play is available in the Indian markets currently with a starting price of INR 44,490/-.
- The HP Omen with Bang & Olufsen is available in the Indian markets currently at a price of INR 1, 59,990/-.
I had a great time at the launch and am looking forward to such continued professionalism and dedication in marketing such demonic devices, with such customization for the Indian market. :)