Sunday 10 May 2015

My First Expert!



My First Expert - Runner up!

~~~

Mother.

An angel on Earth in the guise of a woman.

Tender, loving, caring, protective.

Rock-strong, determined, confident, graceful.

~~~

An epitome of strength, courage, beauty and elegance who nurtures her child endearingly.

My Mother is no less than a superwoman for me.

Her pearls of wisdom, her experienced outlook towards life and her balanced persona have made me the woman I am today.

A child can never be thankful enough to the selflessness that her mother possesses.

It is impossible for me as a Mother, to imbibe all her qualities into myself, for my Daughter.

But, as they, imitation is the best form of flattery.

As long as I'm able to emulate the mannerisms of my Mother as a parent, I'm happy.

It is in these emulations that my Mother is with us, not in physicality but in her emotions.

~~~

A mother's relationship with the child is established with the advent of the first of those most blissful nine months.

It grows deeper, stronger, resolute, day after day, and year after year.

A daughter-mother duo complements each other in every aspect and are each other's comrades in the best of celebrations and the worst of catastrophes.

My earliest memory - nestled in her arms
Oh, learning to fall, rise, trotting, walking
Trusting her as my only angel from Heaven
Hearing, telling, sharing all stories, secrets
Engaging in moments of joy, sorrow, surprise
Reveling in her, she is God Almighty in guise

~~~ 

This post is a part of My First Expert Contest by Godrej Expert in association with IndiBlogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!