The terrace also has The Godfather making its presence known alongside Bollywood songs that play subtly in the background.
- Chocolate Shake with Strawberries
- Oreo Cookies and Cream
- Frothy Wild Mushroom Soup served with garlic bread and had many chunks of button mushrooms in a thick broth.
- Mediterranean Fattoush Salad, which comes from Lebanese Cuisine, that I had relished previously at Zizo.
This one was The Reset's take on the same and was served in an upside down umbrella, that reminded me of the quirky presentation at "DR∀M∀".
- Trio Paneer Tikka, again with a refreshing presentation, paralleled the one I had at Indus Flavour.
- Dry Dates and Cheese Spinach was served in the form of cigar rolls and had noticeable spinach leaves stuffed into it.
- English Calzone had a platter-like presentation because it was grand in its portion size and had an appreciable amount of cheese and veggies.
- Mushroom Stroganoff has to be a star preparation. Paired with fried rice, it was flavorful on the palate.
- Spinach Kofta with Saag Curry and सात धान की रोटी wherein the curry was on the higher side of the spice quotient while the bread and the Kofta were nicely prepared.
- Kashmiri Pulao is another favorite. Long-grain rice with the goodness of saffron and assorted nuts, which was light on the palate, cooked in minimal oil.
- Blueberry and Cheese Crumble
- Chocolate Mousse