Meatigo is hardly less than a year old venture. But it has already become the talk of the town. It is all about quality and delivery commitments that make it possible for a brand in such a short period. Well, I am talking about an online meat-ordering portal. The four strong pillars of Meatigo products are high quality, its leanness, marbling, and excellent taste. And when the quality of Meatigo meets legends like Prasuma, it adds a different value to it. It is, in fact, like modern thinking meets cutting edge technology thereby producing a superb amalgamation.
While there are hundred different varieties of pork, chicken, mutton and seafood products, I have tried Chicken Curry Cuts, Chicken Cocktail Chorizo, and Pepperoni. All three products have excellent packing, great taste, and uncompromising quality.
I tried Pepperoni in three different ways. I just microwaved it and it tasted delicious as it is. A second portion of the same, I added to Pasta and it added a different flavor to the dish. The third and final portion I placed it on a Pizza slice and that was another classic Pepperoni Cheese Pizza I could prepare at home with some bread and cheese slices. For adding it to pasta, I cut it into a half. But otherwise, you can use it as it is for pizza.
The same goes true for Chicken Cocktail Chorizo. You can also use them in these ways. In fact, you can try them in any of your own innovative ways too.
When it comes to Chicken Curry Cuts, you can prepare delicious Chicken Curry at home with this pre-processed meat. Here is my recipe:
- Saute cut onion, garlic, and ginger till it becomes light brown
- Add cut tomato to it and heat it further
- Now add salt, dry coriander, turmeric, black pepper in right proportion
- Add Meatigo Chicken Curry Cuts after proper washing
- Finally, add water as per the amount of gravy you require
- Close the pressure cooker's lid properly and wait for 2 whistles
- Open the lid after the steam goes out
- Add Garam Masala to it
- Garnish it with micro greens and coriander
- It is all ready to serve and enjoy
This is my savory and pleasant experience with Meatigo and Prasuma products. What is yours?