Thursday 23 August 2018

A Trip To London At I Sacked Newton...

I Sacked Newton Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I Sacked Newton is one of the newest and worthiest additions to the F&B scene in Noida. A recent shopping spree concluded in a hearty meal at this thoughtfully designed property.

The brainchild of Utkarsh Chandra who is a former cricketer & Ranji trophy winner for the Uttar Pradesh Cricket team, the establishment is the fructification of his visits to England.



Modeled as a gastropub, the name being a spinoff on legendary British Scientist Isaac Newton, I Sacked Newton is the best of both worlds - England and India - lounging and snacking comfortably in Delhi.

It is a different world the moment you set foot at I Sacked Newton. Plush interiors, vintage decor, artworks depicting London's Big Ben, a bird's eye view of Noida, soft lighting, and sophisticated rhythms in the backdrop make I Sacked Newton a favorite, now that I have witnessed their hospitality in person.



Its strategic location on the rooftop of Logix City Centre Noida and its proximity in terms of being at a stone's throw from the Noida City Centre Metro Station work in favor of I Sacked Newton.

While the indoor seating arrangement spells comfort and leisure, outdoors is perfect for basking in the warm winter sun over a flavorful meal.



The menu boasts of a variety of preparations from across Indian and International cuisines, and it's hard to pick a favorite as each of the dishes that I relished stood out in their own right.

With a well-stocked bar, the concept of Cocktail of the Day (read alcohol), and Snap-o-cino (read caffeine with a portrait) to their credit, I Sacked Newton had it all covered.



While I savored a predominantly Indian meal with Oriental and Italian preparations interspersed, feel free to proceed as per your liking and preference.



To begin with, commence the meal on a warm note, with the warm broths be it Indian or Oriental preparations like Sweet Corn, Mushroom and Chicken, or Manchow respectively.



For appetizers, do opt for the Stuffed Idli Platter which stands apart for being an attempt on a staple from down south, with a twist on the dips served along with.



The Maggi Bowl is yet again, a unique take on the nation's favorite snack, with customizations available for the spiciness of the prep, as well as the variants.



I tried the Amristsari Paneer Tikka bowl, and it was a cheesy delight.




Down the Indian route, try the Palak Makai Seekh and Peshawari Paneer Tikka. While the former is a hot, flavorful minced delight, the latter is a nutty and cheesy combination done the Indian way.



If Dumplings are your snack of choice, opt for Garlic, Mushroom, Spinach and Corn Dimsums steamed to perfection. Served with an assortment of Oriental dips, this one is a mix-and-match favorite.



For Mains, do yourself a favor and stroll down the Italian alleys with wood-fired pizzas being an in-house special at I Sacked Newton, and a flavorful Broccoli and Mushroom Risotto being worth the wait.




Back home though for Main Course, try the home-like Khumb Matar Ki Sabzi with an assorted bread basket.




I must commend I Sacked Newton for their sweet conclusions which make the home-run and take all the applause. Even the classic, rather cliched hot and cold combination is given a new lease of life, so to say, with I Sacked Newton acing the aesthetic and culinary appeal, all at the same time.

Do me a favor and opt for the Indian desserts. The Chilled Puddings (of two kinds) and the Caramelised Carrot Mould had a piece of my heart with their presentation, not to mention, the flavors were equally amazing.




Among the English counterparts, try the Apple and Cinnamon Pancakes, served like Rolls with a dollop of ice-cream topped with chocolate syrup.


On the whole, I Sacked Newton is now on my hall of fame for top-notch eateries in Delhi NCR and I would recommend it to patrons of all age groups and kinds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!