Saturday 13 July 2013

PADE --- Windows --- Day 13

    At the mention of the word Window, any computer geek, bloggers like me or even tiny tots using the computer would be reminded of their OS - Windows! --- Microsoft Windows! -- I prefer to use Windows 7.   


***

 Today, on my way, fortunately, through my car's Window, I got to see a goat with natural spotted fur ( Quite Unique I must say! ) munching on grass by the side  of the road. I readily clicked her --- so this is a freshly baked photograph!


***
Few more freshly clicked differently colored and styled Windows through the same route ( Again through the car's Window )...


***
I have viewed quite a lot of sea beaches, colonies, clouds etc. through My Eyes - The Window to the World...


 ...many times but on my trip to Andaman Islands, 2013, I was mesmerized to see profaning cottony clouds till the beautiful blue horizon and the star shining on top of the side wing of our aircraft through the aircraft's Window.
Truly Majestic...






***
The attractive trail of water through the Cruise's Back Window creating snowy white froth!


***

Merging green and turquoise seawater and the Majestic Island at the backdrop seen through the Macruzz Cruise's Window.


***

Through the window of the ferry's Captain Cabin --- the spellbinding green seawater...
On our way to Ross Island, 2013


***
Another important interpretation of Windows...


Every Window of my daughter's School Building showcasing the educational learning curve leaping forward from Nursery to Senior Secondary --- students nurturing their minds to frame the bright future of our nation.
***
Last but not the least...


Showcasing a Natural Window created by The Supreme God Himself...

Known as 'Sink Hole' in the Stalactite and Stalagmite Caves, Baratang, 2013 which were  under the sea once.
~~~
This post marks my Hattrick for PADE. The third 'Shutterbug Of The Day Badge' for my participation in  PADE... The First Two Being For Rules And Street.


Heartfelt Thanks To The Organizers - Sfurti & Ritu!
~~~

This post is my entry for PADE - Day 13 - Windows by Sfurti JuztaMom and Ritu KT's ToRaveAbout.
All entries for PADE Day 13 can be found here and here.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Poonam I am becoming a fan now!!! Lovely entry again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope to keep on delivering in order to sustain my fan base...
      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I hope to keep delivering in order to sustain my fan base...
      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete
  2. You have some really spectacular photos in this post! Love love love the sequence you gave to all the photos, they seemed to flow effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like a definitely prize winning entry without any doubt, if judging is based on quality, efforts and value of posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thamks for the appreciation...
      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats Poonam "Shutterbug of the day" again..loveeee your post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I completed my hattrick...
      Looking forward to extracting the best of my creative juices and such hattricks too.. Hopefully!

      Keep Visiting! :)

      Delete

Thanks for Stopping By!
It would feel great to hear from you and respond to your valuable suggestions! Do leave a note here in the Comments Section!